Saturday, February 25, 2012

Romantic Weekend

Jim and I took a weekend last week just for ourselves.  Privacy has been at a premium lately.  I told Jim all he had to do was pack a bag for one night.  LOL  I booked a nice room at the Silver Cloud Inn in Mukilteo.  The room had a fireplace and was right on the water.  We could stand in the room and watch the Mukilteo/Clinton ferry come and go.  You would think it would be noisy, but it wasn't.  Another bonus is that the registered guests at the hotel had to be 21 or older, so there were no kids running up and down the halls.

I asked the ladies I work with whether they would prefer a fireplace or a jacuzzi tub.  The ladies unanimously voted for the tub.  I asked Jim and he voted for the fireplace.  Shows how differently women and men think about what is romantic.  At any rate, Jim's vote won.  That's all the details you're going to get about the weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment