Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Christmas 2010 Michael and Mikey gave me a beautiful tunic top.  It is red, one of my favorite colors to wear, with some beautiful pleating around the V neck.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit over my hips; I've always been shaped like a pear.  I didn't want to return it, though, because I hoped someday it would fit.  Well, lo and behold, I tried it on this morning and it fits ~ OVER MY HIPS! 

Having my sleeve last August was the best thing I have ever done for myself!

That's an NSV (non scale victory) and I love it.  I'm going to California at the end of April for Gunner's 2nd birthday, so I guess I'm going to HAVE to buy some cute capris or jeggings to wear on our trip to the zoo.  Oh, darn.

Oh, yeah, down 52 pounds this morning.  That's down 64 pounds from my highest weight, 52 pounds since the surgery on August 4, 2011.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment