Monday, September 5, 2011

Meltdown

This morning was a bad day.  I've been tracking everything I eat on www.myfitnesspal.com and thought I was doing well.  We spent the past two nights in Black Diamond but when we got home last night I weighed myself.  It's been one month since my surgery and I haven't lost any weight.  I can see I've lost weight in my face and have lost inches, but the scale certainly isn't reflecting that.

I had a meltdown this morning and posted something on the private group I'm in on Facebook.  The comments I received were supportive and gave me encouragement I badly needed.  Jim is threatening to throw the scale out if I keep weighing myself every morning. 

Today we went to see Harry Potter and before the movie I bought myself some cross trainer shoes.  I think I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow, even if it's only to use the treadmill.  Wednesday I have an appointment with the trainer to be taught how to use all the machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment