Sunday, October 9, 2011

Been Busy

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I posted anything.  Elizabeth arrived about a week and a half ago and we've been busy, busy since she got here.  We've been to Leavenworth, Washington, where we had a great day.  We stopped by Roslyn, Washington, on the way home.  Roslyn is where they filmed the television show Northern Exposure. 

Monday morning Elizabeth, Debby and I took the Victoria Clipper ferry up to Victoria, BC and we took a tour of the Butchart Gardens.  Breathtakingly beautiful.  Jim and I definitely need to take a two day trip up there.  I think we'll go in the Spring to see the tulips.

Tomorrow Elizabeth will move into the house in Black Diamond and life should get back to a little bit more "normal."  That means I also need to get back into the routine of going to the gym and getting some exercise.  I've been cleared to do exercises that work my core now so I won't be limited to just the treadmill.  Ugh!  That gets boring fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment