Monday, August 15, 2011

11 Days Out

It's been a journey, I say that.  I was starting to feel discouraged on Friday because I still hadn't lost any weight since the surgery itelf.  I lost 15 pounds on the pre-op low carb diet, but nothing since the surgery.  The doctor's office told me that each of the (four) bags of IV fluid they gave me weighs five pounds, which I didn't realize.  Eventually I'll start losing the water weight.  It's hard to drink the water I need because for some reason water tastes naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty now.  LOL

I ran out to take my wedding rings in for the annual check-up at Shane and stopped by the doc's office to weigh myself.  I needed to see if there is any relation between my home scale and reality.  Apparently there is.  I've lost two pounds since Friday.  I hope that's the beginning of a trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment